My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Friday, July 2, 2010

YOU

We've just put down our phone after our last phone conversation for the day and up to now I am smiling as your words "I love you" still rings in my ear and makes my heart pound.

I never thought that I would feel this intense towards you.

We've known each other for years and never did I think in the past that you could be the one that I would want for the rest of my life. You tried to reach out as far as you could just so you could make me feel that you love me but I never trusted your feelings. I tried to love you back then but I felt that what we know about each other wasn't enough so I tried to push you away.

Our story was an untold one, a story I tried to forget and a story that you tried to hold on to.

Countless of times, you asked for a second chance and yes lots of times, I said no. I don't know why this time, I tried to open my heart and let myself see if there could be really something beyond these indescribable feeling that we have for each other. Maybe because I felt that there was something between us that's wonderful and surreal.

I am so glad I made the right choice and opened up myself to you.

Even since the day you came back into my life, my life was like a fairytale. I get suprises from you from left to right, no one would even think that harana would still be done by someone like you and who would have thought you would have the guts to dance with me on stage with lots of people watching. You tried to go out of your way just to be with me, and you even literally crossed the ocean on a dangerous night just to be with me for a few hours.

You always made me feel good and giddy in many different ways.You accept me for who and what I am. When you hold my hand, you make me feel safe and that you'd never let go of me. When you're staring at me, I feel that I am beautiful and important even thought I think I am not especially when I am alone. Your hugs make it hard for me to breathe, not because you hold me too tight, but because my heart wants to explode with so much happiness.Your kisses makes me feel loved and makes me want to kiss you for the rest of my life.

You hold my fragile heart very carefully and I feel that in your hands, it could not ever be broken. When you are with me, I am at my happiest and I feel like I am on a natural high because I know that what we have is real. You believe in my dreams and you always intertwine it with yours. You take good care of your little nephews and cousins because you want to have kids with me and take care of them yourself. You believe in me and you entrust yourself to me wholeheartedly.

You always made me feel that I have an imperative to live, that I am alive because I have a purpose in life and that is to love you.

And now, I am taking this hopeless, crazy chance to thank you, for waiting that long just so you could love me and let me love you back.

We know problems cannot even be avoided, and we can never swear we wouldn't hurt or make each other cry, but what's important for me is that we love each other.

Never ever be afraid again that you would lose me; I lost you once and I would never ever want you to go through all of that pain again.

We can never promise each other the perfect life, but what I could promise is that I would never let go of you again. If you have to go through heaven and hell, I'd make sure that we'd go through it together.

I love you
I am loving you more each day and I swear
I'm going to love you every day for the rest of my life.

No comments: