My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Monday, July 26, 2010

ONLY FOR YOU

ONLY FOR YOU
Verse 1:
...
Boy: I, I have been waiting all my life for someone like you
Girl: you, you make me feel like I'm new all because of you

Refrain:

Boy: God has make things right now baby
Girl: gonna get into your life now baby

Chorus:

Both: I can be all you what you want me to be..
When everything's small and I'd still be here
If your feeling this pain and I'll still be waiting for you.. only for you

Verse 2:

Boy: now, now is the right time to say, things left unsaid..
Girl: we, we can make this work for love, all because of love...

Repeat refrain and chorus-2x

No comments: