My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pieces of YOU from within

been so long since I wrote a literary piece...
So here yeah go.
A poem edge from the heart
Hope You'll like it as much as I Do.

==============================

I know that I wasn’t thinkin’ before
I never knew that you were askin for more
I know not all the time I’ve been true,
I never knew that you already have a clue.

Today I’ll a write song, memories of you as I remember,
If time would permit, You and I grow always together.
Together until the end of time.
Always and forever you are mine.

Even if I close my eyes, your face is always on my sight.
Even if fate would stand still, all I want now is what I feel.

I never thought this could be,
Writing a song for you, seems so hard to do.
I never imagine this is what I’d feel
Singing this to you feels so real.

My hands are shaking,
My heart is beating fast.
But In front you everything seems so slow mo.

No comments: