My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Friday, July 2, 2010

I am who I am

I'll tell what I really want. I want someone who would let me get me the hours of sleep that I need but still wait for me to wake up and kiss and hug me when I do. I want someone who would tease me about being small and fat but still love me for who I am. I want someone who would go around bookstores and malls and watch movies with me and not complain that he got tired because he went with me. I want someone who would respect that I need to spend time with my family and friends because they are the people who love and care for me just as he does. I want someone who would not hate the boyish aura that I give out but rather be glad that he has a friend and a girl friend in me. I want someone who would have the courage to be mushy, and even write me love letters just because he wants to. I want someone who could spend a lot of time with me, someone who can just hold my hand and sit with me quietly. I want someone who would let me meet his family and make me feel that I'm part of it. I want someone who would understand me and would let me understand him. I want someone who could respect me and let me be who I want to be. I want someone who would listen to me and let me listen to him. I want someone who could be honest to me and not feed me with lies. I want someone who will stay and never go. I want someone who would be loyal and faithful to me and someone who could want, need and love me for the rest of our lives. And that's what I want.

No comments: