My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Friday, July 2, 2010

A simple realization.

I wanted to write about the new music I've been listening to. But I looked around me as I sit here on my bed and realized how tragic my life has been the past two days. I don't know why I just can't seem to stop attracting tragedy in my life. And what's most annoying is the possibility that I just could be getting used to it already.

I look at my bedside table and it's full of stuff from last night. Traces of the terrible nights I had been through. There's a book that's opened in the first few pages lying there facing down. I seriously wanted to take sleeping pills but I thought reading a book might just benefit me more. Crumpled tissue paper have piled up beside a now half roll of tissue paper.

It isn't a pretty sight I know. But I figured that if I cry a few more tears later tonight, I will still need that roll of tissue, and will still keep turning this bedside table into a convenient trash bin for my little white tear relievers.

When was the last time I faced God at my best? Must've been forever. It almost felt like I was raising my arms to him, with a piece of rag in my my hands because THAT was all I had to offer.

Well, at the end of the road, it's God who knows me best.

That no matter what happened, I am so blessed and I am who I am now because of GOD.

No comments: