My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Friday, July 2, 2010

sometime we need to stop and think again...

All you have to do is stop breathing, lift your head up so tears won't fall down your face, hold all the pain up inside and pretend everything's okay, then smile and tell yourself this world's a perfect place until you become numb of all its imperfections.




I'm here in the office staring at the articles I've written. I've visited every website that I could think of just to get distracted and forget what I'm feeling but it's just no use. I plug the earphones and put the volume up and listen to the upbeat songs I have, but tears keep flowing down my cheeks. I can't breathe, this pain is beyond unbearable. I just want to vanish right now.

No comments: