My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Sunday, August 11, 2013

WASTED

I'm done being nice and minding other people's feelings!

This time I need to put myself first and start caring about what I really want. I gave up something important more than twice! And sacrificed a lot because I wanted to protect something really precious.

This time it ain't gonna happen again.

Be happy. I hope it lasts. I shouldn't have been too nice, it doesn't mean that I made you happy the last time I was happy too.

You made a choice and so I'm making one too, don't expect that everything would still be the same, this would be the end of everything between you, me and everything else for the first time I think I had wasted my time, what a waste.

No comments: