My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's Time!


It's 1am in the morning today, and I just finished watching High School Musical 3 while arranging 5 new songs for my upcoming projects, and a line from that movie touched me the most, it is when the teacher, Ms Darbus told Troy "better to consider the opportunities now and in 10 years life may limit your choices"

Playing that scene over and over again, I began to feel nostalgic about what I have been doing for the past 31 and half years. Then suddenly it all came back to me, it flashback all the success, failures, disappointments, events, opportunities, etc... that I had experienced for the past years.

Questions, memories, things about what will my future look like and other stuff began to linger in my mind, then tears followed... There's a sudden mixture of different emotions that I felt, but then it all came to one point, and that is I'm just really thankful on how God planned my destiny. Yes there are regrets, lots of them, but when I began to realize that all the things that happened were a blessing. It helped me appreciate the things, events, and people more than I appreciate them yesterday, and it helped me become a better person that I am today, a person that looks forward for a much better person in accordance to the will and the destiny that God had already planned out for me.

I challenge you to make a step forward every single day. There's always a new day and a new start, grab those opportunities laid before your eyes, be more than an adventurer rather than an observer, be ready to take more chances rather than sit and do nothing, move forward rather than go backwards and be left behind.

Let us all say enough of those things, situations, and people who always says that you can't and start to really believe that you can, that you can do the things you wanted to do only in Christ.

As for me and for the years to come, I will always let go and Let God.


Allow me to add a few lines to the original line of Ms Darbus as I end this blog...

"It is better to consider the opportunities now than to regret it when years, situations, and life may limit it. Trust God and trust the desire that He puts in your heart"

Now is the right time!

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

No comments: