My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Monday, February 16, 2015

YOU ARE


Laugh with me and we’ll make the worries of the day disappear

Run with me and we’ll chase whatever we can catch

Share with me YOU… for it’s you I choose to be with

Sing with me and share with me your voice… The angels will take note

Be with me and my heart will absorb you

Embrace with me… just hold in your hands mine



Dance with me and sway to my cadence

Walk with me… just be by my side

Trust with me and together we will flourish

Love with me and the mountains we will move

Never stop all of these, for it’s this fear

That will forever be in my soul



Note: This is just a part of the book I am writing.

No comments: