My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Friday, March 21, 2014

FRIENDSHIP!

           


          One thing so easy to do today is to throw people away like they are garbage. People come in and out of our lives daily but the ones that leave a fingerprint on your heart are one we should never dismiss. We really should never dismiss anyone. It is so easy to fall out of love with family and friends over things that may not seem simple at the time but really are. Could you imagine if God got rid of us every time we sinned? I have learned that people come into your life for different reasons and different seasons. In our journey on the road of life we should always make note of every friend we are blessed to have in our lives for whatever time period we have them to enjoy. I truly am grateful for all of you my friends.

No comments: