My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Monday, June 15, 2009

office

Ever since I’ve learned how to decorate my own room, I started collecting things like stuff toys, pen holders, picture frames, and more. For me, it is a fulfillment to see those we called “abubots”. It’s a matter of guilty pleasures for me.

Then, when I started to work, I began to personalize my own designated work station or office, I always put my things on my table and it gives more confidence for me to work for the best. I always make sure that I always have my abubots in my office. Others say, it’s cute and inspiring, others say, it shows how organized I am to my things. But sad to say, I can’t please everybody, one person said, it’s like garbage…she emphasized that my things are garbage and my designated office table is a waste and messy. At first, I think maybe, my things are messy but I realized, we have our own personality, and my personality is having those abubots while working and she’s not like that…I respect her opinion but I have noticed that she erased some files of mine in the designated computers for me. Isn’t it rude? They say, she’s pretty and came from a very prestigious university but as I look at her attitude, she’s a walking garbage, she doesn’t have manners. I pity her because her office look like a real garbage-having a plastic bags in her table…OMG, I really pity her. (This is not the first time she did this to me, she must be thankful enough coz I’m not the type of person who will fight-“di kami magkalevel”, pag pinatulan ko sya, para ko na rin sinabi na di ako nag-aral. I HAVE MY VALUES AND I KNOW HOW TO USE MY VALUES –I also have BREEDING and I know where to put myself. Maybe, she’s absent when her teachers taught Values Education)

I do hope next time; she will know first what is Real GARBAGE and which is not. And also, I hope that she will realize that we have different personality-“wag sana niya itulad yung pagkatao niya sa iba.”

I will show you my office and her office. I let you all guys to make your own conclusion.


my office:



her office:



which is garbage and which is not?

No comments: