My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Reason to live


Praise God!! weeee!!! He’s indeed great! magnificent!
an all-powerful,
all-knowing God..!!!
He showed me my nothingness and proved His greatness…
I know that I’m a
slow-learner but that didn’t hinder me
from getting good grades. God knew my
heart and He saw that
I was doing my best for His glory…
I have my limitations but God taught me that
setting those limitations
would give Him much glory. He has
been my reason in pursuing excellence… He
has been my strength,
motivation, and inspiration. His love gave me
enthusiasm in studying…
Lord… You’re my everything… I love you and I will
never get tired of
doing my best in everything to give You the
glory that You deserve.
I just can’t live without You…

No comments: