My photo
Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
I am blessed, a songwriter, a musician, an educator, an artist, a SERVANT of GOD, a woman after God's own heart and a princess by heart=)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

song for myself...

THE PROMISE

Lord You know my heart
And all my desire
And the secret things
I never felt
Lord You know them well
Though I may be young
I see and understand
That at times like sheep
We go astray
And things get out of hand
Chorus:
So I promise to be true to You
To live my life in purity
As unto You
Waiting for the day
When I hear You say
"Here is the one I have created
just for you"
Until then Oh Lord
I will be content
Knowing that true love
Will come someday
It will only come from YOu
Coz I have seen
The suffering that
loneliness can cause
When we choose to give
Our love away
Without a righteous cause
(Repeat Chorus)

No comments: